Our client a Home Appliances Company in Kenya, are seeking to recruit an aggressive and reliable Product Manager urgently
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure growth of assigned product categories.
- Sourcing new product
- PSI analysis
- Regular Stock monitoring and maintaining minimum stock levels
- Overall sales and marketing strategy
- Achieving set sales target and increasing market share, creating unique promotions and implementing the same
- Constantly being up to date on all market development and products available for the category
- Providing market reports to management every month
- Building relationships with key clients(management) and enhancing growth through the same
- Having full product knowledge of all our products and competitor products
- Carrying out product training
- Ensuring dead stock is minimized and sold out
- Leading the team of Account managers and sales team members to achieve the targeted sales revenue
- Dealing with large projects orders and assisting B2B and corporate departments where required
- Ensure products are priced correctly
- Working on the creative for the relevant products – packaging, posters, POP, promotions etc
- Working with other PMs on joint proposal related to marketing of our brands, decision making and overall company strategy
- Any other duties as may be assigned by superior
Very Attractive Package
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- University degree in related field
- Must be 25 years and above
- Good communication, analytical and negotiation skills
- Computers skills and knowledge of ORION will be an added advantage
Kindly send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘Product Manager’ on the subject by 19th March, 2016.
Do not attach any certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates are contacted.