Job Title: Hotel Sales Manger
Our client in the hotel industry is currently in the process of filling in sales executive job.
Duties and responsibilities
- Identifying market potential in order to establish new account, achieve sales volume, revenue and profitability goals.
- Maximize volume and revenue in key assigned accounts by utilizing fact-based selling methods.
- Conduct prospects for new clients to identify and develop new accounts.
- Develops and executes effective account-specific marketing & Sales programs.
- Prepare weekly or monthly sales reports.
- Provide market feedback to the management regarding movement of products.
- Participate in sales and marketing activities & meetings.
- Spot and utilize opportunities in new accounts.
- Build and maintain effective customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty.
- Handle and respond to queries from clients quickly, effectively and accurately.
- Provide solutions and solve problems to customers.
- Conduct market intelligence and monitor competitor activity.
- Timely and frequent visits to the clients.
Qualifications & Skills
- Diploma in Business, Sales & Marketing
- Minimum 3 years field sales experience in a hotel setting.
- Available Immediately
- Young, energetic and vibrant with an extensive database of clients
- Smart with good business acumen.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Team player and able to work with minimal supervision
- Flexible and good planning and organization skills
- Good time management skills
- Honest and a person of integrity.
Qualified candidates to forward their cv to email@example.com by 15th March 2016.
At the subject of the email indicate the title of the role applying for.