Our client a group of clubs with multifaceted operations encompassing everything from sports facilities, telecommunications, and real estate developments, to industrial projects and media are seeking for a HR Payroll, Remuneration / Compensation & Benefits Officer
Salary: 60K – 80K
Position Objective: To be in charge of the Payroll & Compensation and Benefits scheme for all employees.
Compensation and Benefits
- Prepare the Compensation and Benefits budget in collaboration with the Head of HR & Organisation including the regular monitoring, reporting and adjusting of the budget;
- Coordinate Compensation & Benefits processes including salary planning, management reviews, the introduction of new benefits, etc.
- Be the main point of contact with external suppliers (insurance and retirement and payroll companies.);
- Design and develop compensation policies and processes;
- Ensure all employees’ compensation and benefit scheme are applied properly;
- Ensure HR forms and patterns (like Leave Application, Overtime records, personnel letters, working contracts, memo, etc.) are available for use and reviewed appropriately;
- Ensure Compensation and Benefits documents are fit for internal use
- Ensure internal memo or relevant news to be disseminated widely, timely and effectively through different communication channels (like notice-boards, e-mail, telephone, etc.) within the company;
- Be point of contact for staff and management for all Compensation and Benefits related matters.
- Manage the administration of weekly payroll including accurate entry of information from timesheets
- Deliver a value added and high quality customer service to internal stakeholders
- Interpret award entitlements terms and conditions in changing workplace relations environment
- Monitor employment costs and productivity levels
- Process required documentation for all aspects of the employee lifecycle
- Benchmark company remuneration against salary surveys, reward and benefits as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent
- 2-4 year experience in HR administration with focus on HR/Payroll, Compensation & Benefits
- Strong and proven analytical skills;
- Ability to gather facts and statistics and make financial calculations for planning and other uses;
- Accuracy and good attention to detail;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and with tough deadlines;
- Team player, service oriented person with good communication skills.
If qualified, kindly send your application letter and CV to email@example.com clearly indicating ‘HR/Payroll, Compensation & Benefits’ on the subject line by 19th March, 2016.
Do not attach any certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.