Job Title: Human Resource & Administration Manager
Position Reports To: Managing Director
Job Summary: The incumbent will provide HR support to a diverse group of companies to enhance business performance and ensure maintenance of a healthy business environment through strict compliance with HR policies.
- Facilitate the formulation and continuous review of HR management and administrative policies, procedures and strategies, ensuring they are aligned to the overall organizational strategy.
- Spearhead effective recruitment, retention and succession planning.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude towards organizational objectives.
- Manage the performance management process including facilitating the setting and review of performance objectives, training and development, and career development.
- Implement terms and conditions of service including salary administration, reward and recognition, and all other staff welfare matters.
- Managing employee relations including dispute handling and discipline management.
- Provide technical assistance/advisory support to the management.
- Maintenance and safe custody of updated employee records.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field. Post Graduate Diploma in human resource management will be an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role; preferably in the manufacturing industry.
- Thorough knowledge of local labour laws and regulations.
- Excellent people management, oral and written communication skills.
- Must be skilled and proficient in MS package and payroll software.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task between various briefs.
We are offering an exciting and challenging career opportunity in an FMCG manufacturing and service industry.
This position is bound to stretch your comfort zone and broaden your perspective in both industries.
If you think you are the right candidate for this position, kindly send your CV and Cover letter with 3 referees, current and expected salary and a daytime contact not later than 18th March 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org.