Virtual Human Resources Services Limited is a fast growing human resources consulting firm committed to offering innovative solutions to our high end clients.
They are searching for a highly qualified candidate to join their group of professionals in offering high level consulting services to their clients in the position of:
Human Resources Intern
Reporting to the Lead Consultant, this is a position responsible for offering support to various projects being undertaken by the organization.
The successful candidate should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment that will offer broad experience in various aspects of Human Resources.
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
- Degree in Human Resources
- Prior experience in HR department will be an added advantage
- Well versed with MS Office
- Can easily work under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, assertive and quick learner
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18th March 2016 stating their daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.