Re-Advertisement: Project Coordinator – Linkages
The International Centre for Reproductive Health Kenya (ICRHK), based in Mombasa, is a Kenya NGO involved in reproductive health research and programme implementation.
ICRHK has been running a model key populations program – the Learning site program.
The current program is being reorganized to address Linkages across the Continuum of HIV Services for Key Populations Affected by HIV (LINKAGES).
Project activities will enhance the HIV prevention and care cascade by increasing reach to key populations most at risk of acquiring or transmitting HIV, promoting routine HIV testing and counseling, and actively enrolling those with HIV into care and support interventions that enable them to remain in care.
The project will use and scale up evidence-based approaches to service provision; help key populations mobilize and advocate for changes in laws and the conduct of police, health care workers and policymakers; and work with governments to make programs sustainable for the long term. We invite applications for the following position;
Project Coordinator – Linkages
- Degree in medicine, nursing, clinical sciences or related medical discipline with relevant master degree.
- 5 years plus experience in training and capacity building on SRH which must include FP, SGBV, PWP, PEP, ARVs
- Experience in HIV/AIDS service delivery in particular ART provision
- Experience working with high risk populations.
- Experience in study coordination and field supervision
- Knowledge of basic office packages with proficiency in analytical packages and proficiency in Excel is a MUST
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and over long hours
- Good oral and written communication skills in Kiswahili and English.
- Certified to work in Good Clinical Practices environment is an added advantage
- Registration with relevant regulatory bodies
Application letter stating salary expectation and an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts should be uploaded on the ICRHK job application portal by 31st March 2016.
The applicants must fill a bio data form accessible on our website; http://www.icrhk.org
Previous applicants need not to re-apply.