Job Title: Business Development Consultants
Job Summary: Business Development Consultants (BDC) should maximize the sales of the Companies array of ICT Integrated solutions in many different settings.
BDC will be responsible for all sales activities on the assigned area or regions and will manage the clients selling and implementation process with Integrity, professional, quality and consistency on the product and service delivery.
- Degree or equivalent in the related.
- Computer knowledge and experience in Microsoft office, Email and Internet.
- Sales or Marketing experience is a key requirement.
- Knowledge in software and accounting packages is an added advantage
- Powerful selling skills
- Ability to market, persuade and influence others.
- Ability to develop and deliver sales presentations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- A professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Work requires willingness to work on a flexible schedule.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients to hit the daily, weekly and monthly set targets.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific market and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Identify and Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- DAILY, WEEKLY & MONTHLY email reporting.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contacts.
- Establish and maintain current and potential client relationships.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company stuff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to increase sales.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows and telemarketing events.
- Coordinate training schedules and delivery of services to the clients.
- Provide on-the-job training to new sales consultants.
Retainer, Allowances & Commissions
- Basic retainer of Kshs 10,000.
- Transport to visit clients out of CBD will be provided.
- A 5% commission upon a complete sales closure.
Only qualified and interested candidates should contact us through email@example.com