Job Title: Technical Sales Executive – Industrial Equipment
Reports to: General Manager
Industry: Technical Services
Salary: 80K – 110K plus Commissions
Our client is a leading provider in Technical equipment utilized in various sectors including material handling & lifting, construction, power generation, fire fighting among others.
They seek to hire a Technical Sales Executive who will be responsible for sales, marketing, and business development of industrial plant equipment.
- To close sales on a consistent basis and in line with credit and delivery terms
- To meet monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets and grow sales month by month
- To present to potential clients through direct communication, face to face meetings, telephone calls, emails and presentations.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Act as a representative in marketing events and tradeshows.
- To meet high ethical standards in line with the company culture
Qualifications & Skills Desired
- Degree in Engineering or Commerce with a Strong Sales background and Technical knowledge of the product portfolio.
- Must have at least Three (3) years experience selling Industrial plant equipment.
- A clean driving license.
- Ability to handle the technical and commercial aspect of tenders.
- Excellent oral, written communication and inter personal skills. Should be computer literate.
- Proactive and assertive with good analytical and organizational skills.
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Technical Sales Executive – Industrial Equipment) to email@example.com before Friday 25th March, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.