A reputable international college in Mombasa is looking for a well trained, qualified and experienced personnel to fill the following position:
Business Development Manager
Purpose of the Job: Reporting to the Principal, the individual will be responsible for conducting research, marketing intelligence and monitor and report market development and activities in areas of product pricing, distribution and promotions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities to promote products.
- Provide leadership to the marketing team to deliver all planned and agreed departmental and individual performance targets.
- Consult with clients to gain advice regarding the types of courses/programs that are in demand.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost.
- Conduct surveys to identify potential clients for CIC range of products.
- Determine and manage the marketing budget and deliver marketing activity within agreed budget.
- Analyze customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Develop and implement the college’s corporate communication strategy and customer service strategy.
- Development of themes, layout, design, and communication messages and coordinating printing of marketing and promotion materials.
- Ensure the delivery of excellent internal and external customer service by all team members.
- Submit a monthly plan of action on how to market the institution & submit weekly reports of all marketing activities undertaken during the week.
- Identifying and exploring opportunities/initiatives aimed at enhancing the Institution’s growth, performance and competitiveness.
- A business-related Degree in Marketing or closely related degree
- MBA added advantage
- 3 years experience in marketing leadership position
Qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs to email@example.com
Deadline for application is 7th March 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.