A reputable international college in Mombasa is looking for a well trained, qualified and experienced personnel to fill the following position:
Purpose of the Job: Reporting to the Principal, the individual will be responsible for the supervision and management of all administrative and operational functions of the Office of the Registrar
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize and administer admissions, registration, examinations process, graduation functions, including transcript and certificate evaluations
- Managing the preparation of the Academic Course Sequences and Regulations, timetable, as well as coordination of college examinations.
- Managing the collection, recording, maintaining and reporting of student records within the college guidelines.
- Maintain communication with college students on academic matters.
- Collaborating with management, deans, faculty, IT and career counselors to facilitate and improve services to students, including student catalogue and registration policy questions.
- Participate and serve as a member of the Admissions Committee, Senate and other committees related to the Academic Affairs division.
- In consultation with the BDM, develop new academic programs.
- Managing of the academic calendar and college examinations.
- Ensure Quality assurance and Research.
- Must possess a first degree in education
- Must have at least three (3) years’ work experience in an institution
Qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for application is 7th March 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.