A reputable international college in Mombasa is looking for well trained, qualified and experienced personnel to fill the following position:
- Organize and administer admissions, registration, examinations process, graduation functions, including transcript and certificate evaluations
- Managing the preparation of the Academic Course Sequences and Regulations, timetable, as well as coordination of college examinations.
- Managing the collection, recording, maintaining and reporting of student records within the college guidelines.
- Maintain communication with college students on academic matters.
- Collaborating with management, deans, faculty, IT and career counselors to facilitate and improve services to students, including student catalogue and registration policy questions.
- Participate and serve as a member of the Admissions Committee, Senate and other committees related to the Academic Affairs division.
- In consultation with the BDM, develop new academic programs.
- Managing of the academic calendar and college examinations.
- Ensure Quality assurance and Research.
- Must have a first degree in education or Information Technology
- MBA an added advantage
- Must have at least three (3) years working experience in a higher learning institution
Qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs to email@example.com
Deadline for application is 27th March 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Those who had earlier applied need not to apply.