Industry: Health Care
Our Client, an international NGO whose core business is reproductive health and family planning to millions of the world’s poorest and vulnerable women, is looking to recruit a Training Manager who will be in charge of creating and implementing training programs and overseeing the development of careers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and put in place tools for assessing needs for training of team members.
- Constantly review and simplify the training needs assessment tool to make more user friendly across all channels.
- Coordinate the assessment and prioritization of training needs across all our channels.
- Ensure that the organization has relevant continuous training programs for team members including refresher programs
- Review and consolidate the agreed training plans complete with costing across channels.
- Lead the preparation of training materials for testing, training and for evaluating the training events during training
- Prepare, implement and monitor the training budget within the QAM department.
- Ensure that every training event is evaluated, analyzed and feedback given to participants immediately during trainings.
- Support the development of the departmental business plan including team training requirement
- Support and follow-up on the mentorship and on-job trainings by constantly analyzing reports on the same.
- Ensure that every channel conducts continuing medical education trainings for team members and feedback given.
- Develop and maintain and effective training database for the organization including trainings, trainees, trainers, dates and training areas
- Provide support to organizations with classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Build, support and provide solid functional work relationships with organizations to enhance effective training at the Centre.
- Support the coordination of all the training events at the international training Centre.
Education and Experience
- A degree preferably in clinical area: Bachelor Science Nursing, Bachelor Science Clinical Medicine, Bachelor in Medicine and Surgery or Diploma in Clinical Medicine, Diploma in Nursing.
- A Master’s degree in a related Clinical field would be an added advantage.
- Over 5 years’ experience in Clinical Training
- 3 years’ experience at managerial level.
- An experienced Trainer
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before 8th April, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected remuneration, on the subject line.
NB: Flexi personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.