IntraHealth International (www.intrahealth.org) is currently seeking candidates for a potential HIV Clinical Services opportunity in Kenya funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
Chief of Party (COP)
The COP is responsible for meeting all project deliverables, ensuring data-driven results, managing financial and human resources and upholding financial integrity and compliance requirements of an anticipated USAID HIV clinical services project.
The COP is responsible for overall leadership and management of the project, providing strategic guidance, vision and leadership to the entire project and coordination among USAID and key stakeholders and other implementing partners at the national and county government levels.
- Master’s Degree in public health. Strong preference for candidates with HIV clinical background. At least twelve years of relevant experience, including 7+ years in managing complex public health service delivery programs or programs of similar scope and size. 7+ years of demonstrated state-of-the-art experience as senior staff person in at least two of the following areas: HIV/AIDS care and treatment; supply chain management, quality improvement/ quality assurance; health systems strengthening;
- M&E; and operations research. 7+ years of experience in program management and administration,
- financial management, award contractual compliance, sub-award management, and tracking project
- performance and costs via specific funding streams.
Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) / Service Delivery Technical Advisor (STDA)
The DCOP / SDTA will be responsible for the overall technical oversight of the project and is specifically responsible for project implementation that relates to facility and community level service delivery.
S/he will take a leadership role in ensuring technical implementation is high impact, interventions are proven and that the project meets its stated goals and reporting requirements.
S/he will support the Chief of Party (COP) in providing technical program leadership in the development, management and support of project activities.
- Master’s degree in Public Health, Social Sciences or related field.
- Strong preference given for HIV clinical service experience.
- 10+ years of total relevant experience including seven years of experience in managing and implementing complex public health service delivery programs of similar scope and size in a development context, with at least five of those years in Sub-Saharan Africa, preferably in Kenya.
To apply, submit CV, USAID biodata form, and 3 references. See full job descriptions and submit application online by searching for each position at http://www.intrahealth.org/section/careers, or send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (reference the position title in the subject line).