Relationship Manager – Investment Banking
Salary: Very attractive
Job Purpose: The Relationship Manager is the face of the business. She/he will lead new client acquisition and retention through a broad knowledge of investments, banking, trust services and financial planning
Key Responsibilities Area
- Acquiring and managing a niche High Net worth Individual (HNI) customers of the Bank and advising them on various investment products
- Implements client engagement programs with a view to ensure top of mind recall for clients in his/her portfolio.
- Identifying primary thrust areas of business through market surveys and analysis.
- Identifying key accounts; cultivating, negotiating and closing new business partnerships through targeting decision-makers for achieving individual as well as team’s sales target.
- Maintaining the existing clients by providing service and follow up, managing the relationship at various levels of clients and ensuring best practices are implemented at all times.
- Is able to instil confidence in the customer on providing financial advice related to investments, insurance, simple banking transactions.
- Maintenances highest order of honesty, transparency and integrity in all his actions.
- Should have completed minimum 1 year in the current job role
- More than 8 Years’ experience in wealth management in the local KENYA market with banks
- Candidate should possess good Communication skill
- Candidate must possess at least a MBA / PGDBA / PGPM in Finance / Accountancy / Banking, Marketing or equivalent
- The candidate should be confident, aggressive and have a flair for sales and client relationship management.
- Minimum 5 year(s) of relevant experience is required
- Complete knowledge of Banking Products is required
- Should have serviced High Net worth Clients
- Able to work under pressure
- Kenyan Indian Nationals are encouraged to apply
- Candidate with regional presence experience in relationship banking
How to Apply
Applications quoting the position title with detailed CV, with contact details of 3 referees including their email addresses (1 of which should be your immediate supervisor, 1 former supervisor and 1 any other not relatives) should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org 18th March 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
NB: Please clearly indicate in the subject line as “Relationship Manager”