IT BDE Channel Distribution
targets, business objectives and commercial terms for accounts to
deliver the financial and non-financial goals on sales growth.
- Identify and qualify new opportunities for growth in the accounts.
- Efficient administration to ensure sales process is delivering results.
- Ensure the timely collection of sales and inventory data to identify key target end users for Epson sales activity.
- Input to the forecasting process.
competitive market place information. Provide structured feedback and
review promotional activities with this knowledge.
- Manage daily and weekly activities to meet agreed target
- Provide weekly summary of highlights, issues and actions for each account.
- Co-ordinate assistance from other teams to provide resource, as required for the specified accounts.
- Ensure that CRM data is received correctly and in required timeframes from all accounts.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Retail & Reseller Account Management background preferably within the specialist sector of the channel
- A drive to achieve and a demonstrable record of success.
- Selling IT Hardware and software into Retail Channel Sector is an advantage
- Specific experience in managing the multiple relationships with internal and external key stakeholders.
understanding of the rebate calculations, able to calculate ROI,
pricing parameters, promotional fund allocation and calculations,
marketing funding distribution and allocations.
How to Apply