Vacancy: IT Head of Sales – Tanzania
Overall responsibility is to drive the sales in this Region with a team of sales staff.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Strategy creation that will provide basis for market penetration and growth within one
- Specific periods. i.e. monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Engage Retails sector, government, Banks, Education sector, non-government and Insurance sector and hospitality and local stakeholders to enhance company reputation and subsequent management of any risks within the 1st quarter of the year.
- Deliver performance management objectives, agreed business plans, budget, targets and reports to head office.
- Meet sales targets for business on a monthly basis.
- Coordinates sales activities with local sales staff and Head office on a daily basis
- Conduct business research and consulting in area of experts
Segment / Vertical Management:
- Manage product / service mix, pricing and margins as per company policy.
- Plan/carry out/support local sales activities with other organized marketing activities, e.g., product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing in a year. Discuss with the immediate manager and implement.
Client Relationship Management and Customer Service:
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with relevant staff on a monthly basis
- Carry out customer satisfaction surveys quarterly.
- 3-5 years’ experience preferably from IT technical background.
- A graduate in Business related field
- Someone who has worked in Tanzanian market with regions business knowledge.
- Preferably a local even if not from Tanzania.
- Expatriates need to have worked in Tanzania for at least minimum of 3 yrs. We shall facilitate work permit.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online