Jumia is part of Africa Internet Group, a leading global incubator of startups specialised in e-commerce.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Africa Internet Group steps in.
Job Description: The Business to Business (B2B) (Corporate Sales) role executive main duty is to prospect, pitch and close deals with businesses / corporates regarding buying office items / supplies / work equipment on Jumia and grow purchase volumes with existing businesses / corporates.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities on the Business to Business (Corporate) channel
- Promoting the JUMIA product range to new and existing Corporate Clients.
- Develop and manage new/existing clients by providing high caliber personalized service to your accounts
- Explore, Identify and anticipate all client needs.
- Approach new businesses/ corporates with proposals on purchase items on Jumia
- Manage and maintain sales / client database.
- Establish & maintain efficient relationship with new and existing clients
- Generate new business opportunities in assigned territory / channel /category
- Create proposals for target clients with relevant information and quotes
- Ensure clients have positive experience by communicating effectively pre and post deal process
- Work closely with relevant departments / colleagues
- Work with marketing and promotion team to design required promotion and awareness campaigns for clients.
- Degree / Diploma in Business / Sales & Marketing
- Knowledge of Corporate Sales and contacts with possible / would be clients
- 1-2 years experience in Sales / Corporates Sales / Client Service
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English and polished individual
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Team player and ability to work with & through others
- Relationship building
Join the journey!