The world’s leading Manufacturer of lines for filling beverages in plastic, glass bottles and cans is seeking to recruit 6 Junior Mechanical Engineers. The preferred candidates MUST have prior work experience in a bottling or packaging organisation and a mechanical engineering background.
- Perform day to day total productive maintenance.
- Complete equipment/parts audits.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Manage, implement and improve continuous projects.
- Conduct audits.
- Manage personal development and performance.
- Interact with clients, technicians and office to ensure flow of projects and requirements.
- Fault find in a logical and professional manner.
- Attend to breakdowns telephonically and physically.
- Must have 4 years plus work experience in engineering.
- A degree in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering is mandatory.
- Must have solid and proven technical background.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Must have programmable logical control skills.
- Strong analytical ability, detailed and a strategic thinker.
- Computer literate.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Must be willing to travel.
Deadline: 7th May 2016
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/1USePlm