Our Client, a real estate company that offers professional services including property management, consultancy and successful relocations is seeking to recruit Junior Real Estate Agents.
Industry: Real Estate
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide guidance and assist sellers / buyers in marketing / purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities in order to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters to their benefit and ensure a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity
To apply, send your CV only to email@example.com before 5th April 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and your minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.