Job Category: TBA
Job Summary: Ensuring all facilities of the company are functional by facilitating timely repairs and maintenance within set standards and renewal of statutory permits to achieve business objectives.
- Ensuring facilities quality including repairs and maintenance for their full time availability and functionality.
- Managing, monitoring and reporting of SLAs to ensure performance and service delivery.
- Preparing and managing the section budget including optimizing budget.
- Sourcing quotations from service providers for repairs and preparing analysis for onward transmission for decision making.
- Ensuring the repairs are carried out and maintenance of all properties, other facilities and offices.
- Maintaining records of all payments.
- Applying and obtaining fire permits, workplace permits and ensuring all compliances with local authorities.
- Timely generation and processing of payments of all utilities and keeping clear records of the same.
- Identifying, implementing and benchmarking best practices.
- Ensuring customer service to both internal and external client by ensuring proper maintenance of facilities.
- Managing and Implementing change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture.
- Customer service.
- Service delivery.
- Fire Permits
- All staff
- Related Local authorities
- Service providers
- Bachelor’s degree in business related areas or equivalent.
- Diploma in Facilities Management
- Strategy implementation
- Facilities management
- Negotiation skills
- Project management
- Basic insurance
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Service
- IT skill (fluency)
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
Applications to be send to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 24th March, 2016.
Applicants to quote the the title for the job applied for on the subject line i.e Administrative Officer-Repairs and Maintenance / Facilities