Kibos Distillers Limited Vacancies
Kibos Sugar and Allied Industries Limited (KSAIL) is a rapidly expanding agro based industry based in Kisumu Kenya.
Its subsidiary, Kibos Distillers Ltd wishes to invite applications from qualified experienced and self-motivated candidates with proven track record to fill the following positions:
1. General Manager, B.Sc / MSc in Chemistry / Diploma in Industrial Fermentation & Alcohol Technology, and Relevant Experience;
2. Production Manager – B.Sc in Chemistry, Diploma in Industrial Fermentation & Alcohol Technology, and Relevant Experience;
3. Shift Incharge – Graduate and Relevant Experience;
4. Shift Operator – KCSE and Relevant Experience;
5. Lab in Charge – BSc / MSc in Chemistry or Diploma in Alcohol Technology;
6. Lab Chemist – BSc / KCSE and Relevant Experience;
7. Lab Analyst – BSc / KCSE and Relevant Experience;
8. Lab Sampler – KCSE and relevant experience;
9. Mechanical Engineer in Charge – B.Tech / B.E in Mechanical Engineering;
10. Foreman – ITI in Mechanical in Engineering;
11. Fitter – Trade Test Certificate and relevant experience;
12. Ass.Fitter – Trade Test Certificate and Relevant Experience;
13. Rigger – KSCE with relevant experience;
14. Welder – Trade Test and Relevant Experience;
15. Oilman – one year experience;
16. Electrical Engineer – B.TECH/B.E or Diploma in Electrical Engineering;
17. Electrician – ITI/Diploma in Electrical Engineering;
18. Asst. Electrician – Trade Test and Relevant Experience;
19. Wireman – Trade Test and Relevant experience;
20. Motor Winder – Trade Test in Motor Winding;
21. Instrumentation Engineer – B.TECH/B.E or Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering;
22. General Technician – Trade Test and Relevant Experience;
23. Ass. Technician – Trade Test and Relevant Experience;
How to Apply
If you possess the relevant qualifications for the above positions and have the drive to meet the challenges of working in a busy manufacturing environment, kindly send your application letter addressed to the
Administrator, Kibos Distillers Ltd, Kisumu
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
attaching your curriculum vitae and copies of your ID card and relevant certificates.
The deadline for applications is 31st March 2016.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.