Our client, a global company which offers services ranging from Sports facilities, Tele communications, Real estate development and Industrial projects is seeking to hire an ambitious, and goal driven individual for the role of Land Surveyor with an experience between 5-8 years and working on total station.
Reports to: Department Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the coordination of the survey project.
- Responsible for the production and safe operation of all survey crews.
- Perform daily record keeping of work performed on a daily basis and share the records with the Projects Department
- Carry out inspections to ensure that proper compliance with survey specifications is adhered to.
- Provide topographic surveys of site areas.
- Review construction design to ensure proper quantities, dimensions, and overall completeness.
- Provide calculations and records in support of all survey activities.
- Lead others in the survey work and make survey computations.
Qualifications and skills;
- BSc in Civil Engineering or equivalent from any professionally certified institute.
- 5-8 years relevant experience
- Financial management skills
- Fully conversant with IT relevant to building services
- Demonstrate excellent presentation, report writing and general communication skills
- Able to convey information professionally, accurately and clearly, in a manner which is capable of being understood by a broad audience
- Able to contribute successfully to effective team working
- Able to see tasks through to a successful conclusion whilst meeting challenging deadlines and maintaining attention to detail
- Meticulous record keeping
If qualified kindly send your application letter and CV to email@example.com clearly indicating ‘Land Surveyor’ by 25th March, 2016.
Do not attach any certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted