A Law Firm based in Nairobi is looking for a young person to fill in the position of a Legal Intern / Secretary.
- Provide support to the advocate in ensuring legal correspondence and legal documents are properly drafted.
- Dealing with client’s queries and/or requests in a polite, effective and efficient manner.
- Following up on delegated assignments
- Maintaining confidentiality of clients information
- Operating office equipment;
- Handling telephone calls and appointments;
- Ensuring security of office records, equipments and documents;
- Any other task that may be assigned by Legal Counsel;
- Degree in Law, should have completed university;
- Demonstrate ability in use of Computer Applications;
- Good communication, interpersonal and people management skills
- Aged 27 years and below
Individuals who meet the minimum requirements should send their applications with detailed CV to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org before 1st April 2016