Job Summary: To provide effective hands on operational supervision of the maintenance service, supervise maintenance staff, and monitor performance to ensure service and quality standards and targets are met.
Tasks and Responsibilities;
- Supervise, train, coordinate, schedule, and inspect the work of assigned staff.
- Adjust subordinate work schedules based on weather and emergency maintenance and repair requirements.
- Recommend corrective actions and priorities for maintenance and repair of facilities.
- Review assigned projects and estimates labor, materials, and equipment requirements.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of materials and equipment to accomplish assigned projects.
- Patrol site, enforcing ordinances and regulations governing use of facilities.
- Oversee special repair and maintenance projects including general facility maintenance, generator and water pump repair, and grounds maintenance. Respond to complaints and requests for information.
- Perform a variety of general labor, semi-skilled tasks, and specialized work in the maintenance and repair of the facilities including basic electrical and plumbing repairs, rough concrete and asphalt work.
- Operate a variety of motorized operations equipment including trucks, loaders, compactors, water truck, roll-off trucks, backhoes, forklifts, and other specialized equipment.
- Inspect equipment to discover need for maintenance or repairs.
- Identify hazardous materials and determine proper storage and disposition.
- Degree in Building Construction or Civil Engineering from a recognized institution.
- 5 years of work experience preferably in real estate development or Industrial projects.
- Experience in the field of maintenance management in industrial environment.
- Considerable experience of managing staff and teams.
- Considerable project management experience.
- Some experience in computer systems.
- Effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- Provide positive customer service.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Apply sound judgment in a variety of circumstances with or without specific instructions.
- Adhere to an assigned work schedule and meet set standards.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve facility operations.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.