Marketing Assistant – Contract
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
- Expand and develop marketing platforms
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Determine and manage the marketing budget
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
- Report on return on investment and key performance metrics
- Develop pricing strategy
- Create marketing presentations
- Collaborate with the sales function
- Monitor industry best practices
- Carry out any other duty as may be assigned by your supervisor.
- University Degree in Marketing or related fields
- 2-3 years’ of solid background experience from a reputable FMCG company.
- Have a deep understanding for sales and distribution.
- Experience with relevant software applications
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online