Job Description: Our client, a dynamic company that offers parents an amazing selection in baby gears and accessories and also offers maternal solutions to new mothers is looking to hire a driven and energetic marketing executive to join their vibrant team.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for formulating and implementing effective marketing strategies to achieving business objectives.
- Research on a wide variety of marketing opportunities and develop new leads.
- Ensure visibility on existing online platforms and offer ideas on any new and viable avenues.
- Meeting the marketing and sales financial objectives of the company.
- Contributing to, developing and evaluating effective marketing campaigns both online and offline.
- Monitoring competitor activities.
- Communicating with target audience and managing customer relationships.
- Maintaining and updating customer database.
- Managing the production of marketing materials and their effective distribution.
- Any other duties as may be so required to perform by the management.
- Should have atleast 2 years experience in marketing. Experience in a similar industry shall be an added advantage.
- Should have atleast a Diploma in Marketing.
- Should be mature and atleast 25 years of age
- Must demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should be self motivated, flexible and outgoing.
- Ready to learn, understand and master the products.
- Must be result oriented and a good time manager.
Ladies are highly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.