Micro Mobile Ltd is a Kenyan mobile solution company which started operations in August 2013 with a focus on providing micro credit and financial access solutions on a mobile platform.
The Company invites applications from dynamic, goal-oriented, high performers, with strong persuasive and selling / communication skills, for the following position:
Direct Sales Representative – Kiambu / Thika / Ruiru / Gatundu
DSR Job Roles
Reporting to the Direct Sales Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Improving visibility and brand image of Micromobile
- Assisting in the development and implementation of marketing and business development initiatives.
- Acquisition & customer portfolio management
- Marketing Micromobile’s products and services on a daily basis to prospective customers
- Generating business through local sales promotion: i.e. marketing calls on potential customers.
- Building relationships with existing referral sources and cultivate new referral sources both internally and externally.
- Working closely with the Team Leader in arranging for events/promotions for new acquisition of customers.
- Ensuring the best in terms of quality of sales.
- Deriving insights to competitor Sales activities and effectively counter the efforts.
- Regularly providing feedback to the Team Leader on the acceptance of the products in the market and suggest changes that could provide energy to the sales efforts.
Key Performance Indicators
- Successfully activated sales
- Users acquired
- A diploma/degree in any discipline
- A pleasant personality
- Good interpersonal skills
- One year experience as a sales person
Key Skills, Knowledge & Competencies
- Computer skills.
- Planning skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Communication Skills (Written and oral).
- Attention to Detail and Accuracy.
- Ability to persuade
- Unquestionable Ethics, Integrity and Professionalism
If your experience and competencies match the above specifications, please send your cover letter and detailed CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25.03.2016.
Kindly indicate the location on the subject line.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.