Position: Programme Manager
Position Location: Kakuma
Peace Winds Japan (PWJ) is a Non-Governmental organization established in February 2012 in Kenya and has its headquarters in Hiroshima, Japan.
The organization’s operations in Kenya are under the Head of Mission.
The organization works closely with Ministry of Foreign Affairs in supporting refugees’ programmes in Kakuma and Daadab.
Peace Winds Japan is interested in recruiting Programme Manager for Kakuma Programme.
This is a high demanding position, which will require the bearer to undertake the following responsibilities:-
- To work closely with Head of Mission in overseeing strategic objectives of the project and realized.
- Responsible for fundraising for the project locally and internationally with partners in Japan.
- Responsible for producing reports to the donors-who primarily are based in Japan.
- Responsible for ensuring that project activities comply with Kenyan statutory requirements.
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Social Sciences, International Development or other relevant field
- At least 7 years of relevant experience of which at least Three (3) years of working with refugees in Africa and Asia.
- Demonstrate experience in fundraising
- Ability to communicate fluently in Japanese language
- Demonstrate ability to work with minimal supervision in a multicultural environment
If you meet the above requirements, kindly send your applications and CV (Curriculum Vitae) to email@example.com to reach us by 2nd of April 2016.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.