The Authority wishes to recruit a result oriented Kenyan citizen with drive, vision and creativity to fill a position at its Headquarters based in Nairobi to ensure delivery of its mandate.
Manager Corporate Communication
The job holder will also be responsible for:
- Advising the Authority on corporate communication;
- Formulation of corporate communication policies, strategies, programmes and planning.
- Liaison with National and International stakeholders on corporate communication issues;
- Coordinating research and development on emerging issues related to corporate communication
- Preparing corporate communication reports and briefs
- Linking the Authority with stakeholders.
- A Master’s degree in Communication / Journalism / Public Relations / International Relations or its equivalent from a recognized Institution;
- A Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences;
- A Post Graduate Diploma in Communication / Journalism / Public Relations / International Relations or its equivalent from a recognized Institution;
- At least ten (10) years’ relevant work experience three (3) of which must be in a Senior Management level;
- Member of a relevant professional body
- Attended a leadership course lasting not less than six (6) weeks;
- Leadership skills, high ethical standards and integrity;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Meet the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution on Leadership and Integrity.
Interested persons should send their applications quoting the job reference number and the title of the position they are applying for.
The Director General
National Industrial Training Authority
P. O. Box 74494 00200
To reach by Friday, 1st April 2016 at 5.00p.m
- NITA is an equal opportunity employer
- Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Persons from marginalised areas are encouraged to apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.