The Nurse will work with other staff to maintain high standards and actively promote quality health care delivery and smooth running of the institution and to provide care to patients in the institution who require acute medical intervention that can be provided by a Nurse.
- Must be registered with the nursing council and posses a current license.
- Must be trained in HIV and AIDS programs e.g. PMTC and HBC
- Must have good communication skills both written and oral.
- The candidate must self driven and self motivated.
- Minimum working experience of two years in a busy institution
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru
P.O. Box 938 – 20100
or E-mail us – email@example.com
So as to be received by 31st March 2016. MUST indicate Current & Expected consolidated salary in your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.