About the Organization: Nuru Kenya is a non-governmental organization currently working in Migori County, Kenya.
- Performs preliminary and complex analysis of data including: creation of tables, charts, graphs, running statistical tests for significance etc., using Excel, STATA or SPSS.
- Manages the M&E monitoring system by updating indicators across the impact programs on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Responsible for conducting and managing all leadership evaluations i.e. data collection, entry and analysis
- Design data collection forms in collaboration with M&E Data Analytics Specialist and work closely to deliver quality data and troubleshoot collection as needed
- Responsible in the development of curriculum, carry out trainings and supervise contract enumerators in the collection of data
- Creation of data entry templates using Excel etc
- Ensures data storage through creation of backup folders.
- Manages casual workers assisting in data entry
- Accurately track travel costs, program related expenses incurred by staff and casual workers.
- Works closely with the M&E Data Analytics Specialist on evaluation activities
- Reports directly to the M&E Data Analytics Specialist
- Additional roles as assigned by supervisor
- Holds a degree in statistics or other relevant area
- Superior computer skills, specifically Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Internet and at least one statistical analysis software such as SAS, SPSS, R or STATA (STATA preferred)
- Superior research and report writing skills
- At least 2 years’ experience analyzing and reporting on data for decision making purposes
- Fluent in written and spoken English (mandatory), Kiswahili (mandatory) and Kikuria (preferred)
- Has effective project management and communications skills
- Can work in office or field setting
- Long-term commitment to ending extreme poverty in rural Kenya
- Can work for long periods of time
- At least 1 year experience surveying households or individuals and analyzing data.
Nuru Kenya is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we give equal opportunity to all qualified candidates.
Interested applicants should submit their application; resume and cover letter supported by at least three known references.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.