Job Title: Nutritionist
- Creating, delivering and evaluating a range of practical and educational food-based initiatives to encourage healthy lifestyle changes;
- Supporting individuals, communities and workforces, to make positive, practical changes to their food choices and general health;
- Advising sports professionals on how diet can optimize their performance, enhance recovery from injury and between training sessions, and achieve optimum body size and build for their sport;
- Delivering presentations and workshops on areas such as health education/promotion, behavioural and lifestyle change, weight management and eating for performance;
- Providing nutritional information for food production and helping to secure approval for health claims on packaging;
- Promoting nutritional advice via press, website content, e-learning tutorials and webinars, seminars, audio and video podcasts and social media
- Reviewing literature and undertaking market research and product surveys;
- Conducting nutrition assessments to clients
- Counseling and offering wellness coaching to clients.
- Advocating change and leading and writing policy.
- A degree/diploma in nutritional science, dietetics, or food science.
- Relevant work experience of at least 2 years
- Team working skills
- Keen interest in the impact of diet on health
- Good interpersonal skills
All qualified candidates should send their resume to email@example.com with the subject line NUTRITIONIST by 26th March 2016.