The organization’s field operations utilize state-of-the-art technology and business processes to deliver transfers securely, efficiently, and transparently.
Overview: The Office Administrator will be responsible for managing core office and administrative functions. The Office Administrator will play an important role in scaling up the capacity of the country office by helping to implement systems for streamlining operations, as well as providing administrative leverage to the management team.
The role will reward exceptional organizational skills, rapid problem-solving for a range of logistical challenges, and a deep interest in building the company’s culture and organizational reach.
- Assist management team with implementation of procurement policy
- Coordinate with vendors on delivery, repair, and maintenance of procured supplies (including equipment used by our field officers and mobile phones used by our recipients)
- Maintain a record of all company property, and make replacement recommendations
- Enforce protocols on staff handling/tracking of company property and overall adherence to safe-storage policies
- Maintain insurance coverage for phones and other valuable inventory
- Supervise Office Assistant to ensure an orderly and comfortable office environment
- Oversee steady-state office upkeep, including liaising with the landlord for maintenance fixes and grounds keeping
- Manage mobile-money / petty-cash accounts and track expenditures in an organized, detailed, and verifiable manner
- Remit miscellaneous payments to vendors and staff as necessary
- Assist with ad hoc logistical tasks to ensure smooth running of office functions and team events (retreat set-up, internet breaks, etc.)
- Oversee coordination for high-priority visitors
- Provide management team with personal travel and admin support
- Bachelors of Degree in Administration, Human Resource Management or other related fields
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- 3 years’ of professional experience
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Excel and Word
- Strong ownership mindset and ability to work in a self-directed manner
- Fluent in English
- Should be willing to relocate in Kisumu or should be currently working in Kisumu