Position Details: Office Administrator
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Salary: Kshs 35,000 – 40,000/=
Our client is looking for a mature Office Administrator who will be responsible for the smooth and effective running of designated office by providing administrative duties to support its business operations.
Job Summary: The Office Administrator will provide administrative support including book keeping, reception management, correspondence tracking and mail delivery, telephone & communication operations, transport services, and travel arrangements for business visits or meetings.
- Manage the front office to ensure that reception services including telephone calls, letters, e-mail etc. are provided in a professional manner.
- Screen calls as requested and route them to the proper recipient, taking relaying messages as needed.
- Write and prepare letters, memos, e-mails, and reports in draft and final form.
- Ensure timely remittance of monthly taxes and deductions including NHIF and NSSF
- Be the face of the company and answer basic questions regarding the business
- Ensure all visitors are warmly welcomed, assisted promptly and professionally.
- Managing correspondence and dispatch both internal and externally.
- Manage the petty cash and account for it timeously
- Ensure high standard clerical Tasks and admin roles is provided to the organization
- Liaising with various service providers, and process invoices for payment of office supplies
- Record keeping and maintaining files, materials, information, schedules and related data.
- Maintains office hygiene.
- Ensures the office is opened and closed as per scheduled hours.
- Receive requests and place orders for office supplies, and other office requirements
- Preparing Administrative budgets and monitor budget variances
- Maintain an Assets Register for the Office; Keep account of leases, payments and collections to ensure the organization meets its obligations
- Carry out any other tasks assigned by management.
Qualifications Skills and Competencies;
- At least 2- 3 years’ experience in a fast paced work environment.
- Diploma in Business Administration, Secretarial, Accounting, Commerce or other relevant field.
- Experience and knowledge of basic accounting and remittance of deductions
- Ability to drive a vehicle is an added advantage
- Ability to make decisions and handle pressure
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Ms Office
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task and to perform at a high level of proficiency.
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Confidentiality and high level of personal integrity.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Able to report within a short notice period
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Office Administrator) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday, 1st April 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV. N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
For more details visit: www.excelwiseconsultants.co.ke