Oshwal Academy Nairobi is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering IGCSE and GCE curriculum.
The Academy is seeking for an Art Teacher.
Reference Number: OAN/PRI 16/3
Location: Nairobi – Primary
Skills and Competence:
- Bachelor degree in Education, specializing in Art.
- Demonstrable enthusiasm for creative art.
- Willing to work under high pressure and for flexible hours.
Experience and Competence:
- At least two years practical teaching experience at Primary school level.
- Exposure to the International Primary Curriculum and the British National Curriculum is an added advantage
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to motivate and nurture young and artistic minds.
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to
HR Manager Oshwal Academy
The application closing date is 6th April 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.