Oxford University Press (OU P), the largest University Press in the world, is a department of the University of Oxford.
It furthers the University’s objective of excellence in research, scholarship and education by publishing worldwide.
OUP East Africa is seeking to recruit a high calibre, results-oriented and highly skilled professional to the position of Marketing Manager.
Summary of the Position: Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager, the Marketing Manager’s role will be to effectively implement marketing strategies and plans for the OUP brand and titles.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Creating awareness of the OUP brand and titles through suitable marketing strategies and channels.
- Pursuing opportunities for directly interacting and engaging with customers.
- Supporting the OU PEA business through effective corporate communications.
- Maintaining productive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate will support teamwork, demonstrate a spirit of competitiveness, lead and motivate as well as promote a healthy organisational culture.
Minimum educational requirements, work experience and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Marketing or Communications.
- 5 years Marketing or Communications management experience.
- Knowledge of the educational publishing industry, event coordination, agency processes and project management.
If you are a results-oriented person with the stated qualifications and are passionate to provide solutions to the ever-changing customer needs in a fast-paced organisation, email your application, curriculum vitae and copies of testimonials to email@example.com on or before 8th April 2016.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
OUP East Africa is an equal opportunity employer.
Find detailed job profile on www.oxford.co.ke