Position: Social Media Strategist
Company: Paddy Micro-Investments is microfinance institution established in 2008.
Our vision is to transform the financial system in Africa and to be the preferred money platform.
Our mission is to deliver innovative solutions that help make credit more accessible to borrowers and more rewarding to lenders.
Purpose: Define, Coordinate and Execute the sales plan to boost business
- To maintain Paddy Facebook page
- To develop Paddy presence across other social media streams such as Twitter, Instagram etc
- Design content to be fed on social media
- Work closely with the whole Sales and Marketing team to execute email and digital marketing campaigns, review and analyze campaign results and build reports that help develop effective and targeted strategies.
- Provide social media campaigns (all aspects including creating, tracking, technical setup, blogger outreach, structure, delivery and results analysis)
- Define innovative social media strategies
- Reputation and brand crisis management.
- Help develop the strategies for social media engagements.
- Must be good in graphic design
- Must be self-motivated
- Education Level: N/A. We are looking for a result oriented person
Note: This is a full time and entry-level position
Application Procedure and Deadline
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21st March, 2016
Interviews to be conducted on 22rd March, 2016
This position is available immediately.
Successful applicants should be available to start immediately