Our client, a Kenya’s leading provider of pest control, with expertise to protect homes and businesses from pest problems is looking to recruit a Lady Sales Consultant.
The position requires an aggressive seller with upfront customer and market knowledge and intelligence for the Coast territory.
The candidate must be resident in Mombasa.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Visiting potential/existing customers to demonstrate all the services and products offered by the company.
- Communicate effectively to customers, giving precise solutions and present quotations in a most professional manner
- Offer buyers a selection of property available for sale and arrange visits to view the properties.
- Up sell, cross sell, identify and develop new business from existing customers to increase the service range within the region.
- Close sales and convince clients why services offered by the Company are superior and beneficial than what competition offers.
- Responsible for price increases notification/mediation to the clients
- Undertake debt collection for the customers and maintaining agreed credit terms
- Achievement of the desired and agreed sales growth target for your portfolio
- Improvement, enhancement and achievement of agreed client retention rate. Building and maintaining strong professional client relationships aimed at retaining existing clients.
- Create a relevant and historic customer data base by maintain complete records of all activities regarding customer visits, complaints etc
- Monitoring the day to day commercial performance of each account within your portfolio
- Carry out analysis and provide detailed sales & service information for the client portfolio and make reports to the Manager as and when required
- Noting and advising on changes and trends in the marketplace and the activities of competitors to ensure company services and products remain highly visible and preferred by customers
Professional Skills and Competencies
- A Sales/Marketing degree, or a business related degree from a recognized university with experience in sales, or diploma in sales or its equivalent will be considered.
- Must have a minimum 3 years practical experience in sales and marketing
- Valid driving license
- Attention to detail: shows strong concern for accuracy, detail and timeliness
- Integrity and compliance : committed to high ethical standards and upholds policies
- Flexibility : adapts comfortably to a wide variety of people and situations
- Passion to service delivery.
- Relationship building : works to build close relationships and teamwork with business managers in all departments
- Presentation skills : communicates clearly and confidently by written and verbal means
- Excellent customer service skills
To apply, send your CV only to email@example.com before, 15th March 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
Only qualified candidates are encouraged to apply