The CDN Health department wishes to recruit a highly motivated, competent, honest and remarkably talented Pharmaceutical Technologist.
- Diploma Holder in Pharmaceutical Technology from a reputable institution
- At least 2 years’ experience in a busy retail pharmacy
- Excellent use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Email is a MUST
- Good communication skills with proven email etiquette
- Good negotiation skills
- Customer focused and always willing to go the extra mile
- Pharmacy & Poisons Board certification- desired.
Interested candidates should submit their applications, enclosing a detailed CV, copies of academic testimonials and names of three referees and day time telephone contacts to:
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru
P.O. Box 938 – 20100
or E-mail us – email@example.com
So as to be received by 31st March 2016. MUST indicate Current & Expected consolidated salary in your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.