PowerPoint Systems East Africa is a leading provider in power controls and renewable energy solutions with a mission of designing, supplying and installing sustainable energy solutions through continuous innovation by striving to make our products available to all.
Technical Sales Engineer
General Purpose: To use their technical knowledge along with the sales skills to provide advice and support on a range of products and services in line with the company’s objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting and being part of a Sales Team working out design parameters, costing, etc. on the electrical part of power generation side of the business.
- Designing, Costing and managing the projects within the budgets etc.
- Develop working relations with Key customers.
- Sourcing for new business accounts, and preparing of quotations to clients specifications.
- To take the ownership of the assignments.
- To liaise effectively with Sales, Technical and Finance Departments in their functions in line with his duties.
- Engineering graduate in electrical engineering from reputed university/institute.
- Diploma in Electrical engineering with at-least 3 years experience in the same field
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS Office – Advanced Excel, Word, Power Point etc
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in corporate sales
- Excellent planning, organizing, and project management skills
- Excellent numerical skills
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Strong customer, quality and results orientation
- Able to competently provide technical product demonstrations and training on our solutions.
- Will be instrumental in communicating product direction, sales collateral, and presentations to the marketplace.
If you meet the above minimum expectations, and you are seeking for a challenging opportunity in your career, urgently send your application to: email@example.com