Our client a property company in the business of selling prime land is in the process of reaching out to deserving Kenyans to own a piece of land.
This has necessitated the need to urgently hire an administrative Assistant whose details are described below.
Vacant Position: Administrative Assistant
Reporting: General manager
Liaison: Administration department and all other teams
Job Summary: Reporting to the managing Director you will be responsible for ensuring the office is running well, enhancing the efficiency of the team, and supporting all other teams
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organizing the director’s diary, giving reminders, book appointments and take minutes for all client meetings and communications and sending them to the client.
- Answer and direct phone calls, open, sort and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail.
- Assist Director in developing and instituting methods for quality control and accuracy
- Keeping all the company contacts for clients, suppliers, and partners.
- Assist with Book keeping of all expenses, tracking down VAT claims, filing of VAT, NSSF and NHIF
- Ensuring a well running office where the computers are working and all office supplies are available
- Compiling, copying, sorting, and filing records of office activities, business transactions, other activities
- Messenger duties i.e collecting or sending mails, banking, payment of bills etc
- Ensuring the office desks, computers and other equipment and space are clean and tidy.
- Responsible for identifying possible suppliers of various commodities to the organisation
- Any other duties as may be prescribed from time to time by your supervisor
Requirements & Key Competencies
- Diploma in business Administration/Human Resource
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
If you are interested and qualified please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com, indicating the job applying for in the subject of the email.
Closing date for application 5th March 2016
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted