Job Title: Executive Assistant – Property Development
Industry: Real Estate
Salary: Kshs 60K – 80K
Our client is a well established real estate company that deals with development, sales and management of property.
They are looking to hire a dynamic and very well organized Executive assistant for their property development programs.
- Performs administrative duties for executive i.e. screening calls, managing calendars, making meeting and event arrangements, preparing reports and financial data, customer relations.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within marketing budget
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Skills and Qualifications Desired
- Degree in Business Administration / management or any related field of study
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in business administration in a projects oriented set-up
- Previous experience in cooperating with Project Managers for the delivery of projects will be an added advantage
- Flexible with excellent interpersonal skills,
- Project coordination experience
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and of project management tools
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Executive Assistant – Property Development) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday 29th March, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.