The company’s aim is to ensure their clients know who their customers are, what they want, how they want it and when they want it.
Position Title: Quantitative Research Executive
Required Skill Set: They are looking to hire a smart, energetic and highly driven quantitative researcher to join our team. If you meet the below criteria, we would love to hear from you;
- Self-Management – Able to work under minimum supervision, able to plan their time effectively to ensure client objectives are met with the highest standard and within the desired timelines; remains efficient in pressure situations.
- Communication – Confident and eloquent when communicating with clients and other stakeholders. Stimulates and interests audience through own style of communication. Should be able to professionally express yourself verbally and in writing via proposals, emails, debriefs etc. Must be able to develop and carry out PowerPoint presentations to senior management in client organizations.
- Innovative/Creative: Continuously seeks new ideas to improve the company’s service quality and efficiency.
- Exceptional proposal writing skills, both in PowerPoint and word format. Able to identify appropriate techniques when conceptualizing projects.
- A good understanding of both qualitative and quantitative research techniques.
- Bachelor degree with a strong quantitative component (e.g. maths, statistics).
- A diploma or degree in marketing will be an added advantage.
- Proven sales record in a market research company.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in a market research firm
- Must have experience in quantitative data analysis and reporting.
- Ability to handle SPSS, QPMSR, R program and Excel analysis tools.
- Experience in report writing for development projects (NGOs) will be an added advantage.
- Sales generation through identified leads
- Draft and attend business pitches/proposals
- Data analysis and insight generation
- Develop data collection tools
- Supervise and manage data handling team
- Develop reports and present to client’s senior management teams
- Attend client meetings as and when required
- Work together with project teams through project design, execution and quality control
- Overall management of field teams in collaboration with the field manager to ensure timely and cost-effective execution of research projects
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria, send your CV and a cover letter that clearly explains your suitability for the role; with 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF)
If you are not interested in this opportunity today, please refer any friend or colleague you know that might suit the required profile.
Applications NOT MEETING minimum requirements will not be considered.
NOTE: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews