Research, Care and Training Programme – Family AIDS Care & Education Services (RCTP – FACES)
Program Description: The Research Care and Training Program (RCTP) works in collaboration with the, University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) and University of Washington (UW).
1. Internal Auditor
Position Summary: The Internal Auditor’s role will be to add value and improve operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
The role will ensure compliance with internal control procedures and regulations.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Finance Option); Bsc. Finance, or Equivalent
- A Master of Business Administration Degree will be an added advantage
- A Certified Public Accountant (CPA-K).
- Over nine years of experience as an internal auditor, Three of which should have been as the Head of Internal Audit
- A member of ICPAK
- A certification in CISA (certified Information Systems Audit) is an advantage
2. Human Resources Officer
Job Summary: The HR officer will assist overall management and provision of human resource services to the SEARCH study.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Social science, Business Administration or equivalent
- Diploma in Human Resource Management from a recognized institution.
- Training in Counselling will be an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in Human Resource Management
- Must be registered with the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM) K.
Please visit our Website for a detailed description of the job and the application procedure: http://www.faces-kenya.org/about/career/
All applications must be sent electronically to the email address below by 23rd March 2016.
Write the post applied for in the Subject line of the email: email@example.com