Job Title: Business Development Officer
Industry: Real Estate
Salary: Kshs 50K + commissions
Our client is a well established real estate company specializing in property and facilities management as well as property letting and sales. They seek to hire a Business Development Executive to sell and market the properties to potential customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Draw a sales plan to maximize on sales
- Business growth through sourcing of new clients
- Daily follow up on customers from inception to the completion of the final payments
- Planning for customers visit, developing customer visit schedules and ultimately taking clients to sites on daily basis or as per the plan
- Preparing accurate and timely quotations as per the client’s needs
- Daily reporting / feedback on business done to the supervisor
- Developing new strategies, new innovations and discussing with the supervisor to agree on way forward
- Keep records of sales figures and the results of all marketing initiatives
- Implement the approved sales and marketing strategies
- Participate and contribute towards new products development and aggressive sale of the same
- Representing the company in all sales meetings.
- Capturing all the information for all new and old customers for new and future business
- Ensure good customer service to all the clients
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by management from time to time
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- At least 3 years experience in corporate sales
- Should possess good communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Well groomed with excellent presentation skills
- Proven track record of meeting set sales targets
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision and work with a team
- Ability to manage assigned tasks in a proactive and efficient manner
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Development Executive) to email@example.com before Friday 11th March, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.