Job Title: Real Estate Sales Executive
Industry: Real Estate
Salary: (Kshs 40k during 3months Probation) Commissions only thereafter
Our client is a well established real estate company that deals with sale and management of property.
They are looking to hire a well experienced sales executive.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, legal requirements and related matters.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspection of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the properties they are visiting.
- Establishing relationships with the clients, maintaining and nurturing business relationships with the existing and new clients with an objective of increasing company revenue
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements and other relevant documents involved in the sale of property.
- Coordinate appointments to show property to prospective buyers
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Preparing comprehensive and timely reports
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in sales and marketing
- At least 2 years experience in real estate management.
- Proven track record in hitting sales and meeting targets
- Should possess good communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Articulate, well groomed, confident with excellent presentation skills
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Real Estate Sales Executive) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 22nd March 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted