Our client a real estate company with a vision of transforming the provision of housing in Kenya by setting the standard for the development of affordable, thriving communities for hard working families.
Chronic shortage of housing means that slums are the dominant form of urban housing.
They have a community of 1,000 homes in the booming satellite town of Athi River, on the outskirts of Nairobi.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivering weekly, monthly and annual sales targets as directed by the Sales Manager or Managing Director.
- Developing, nurturing and evolving the sales process so that this becomes a competitive advantage;
- Taking ownership of the customer – you and your team will be the front line representatives of the company as far as our customers are concerned, you will therefore develop a deep understanding of their needs and motivations and disseminate this throughout the company;
- Attending weekly sales meeting with the team;
- Working in conjunction with marketing, you will assist in the development of sales aids and other marketing material which you and your team will use as part of the sales process;
- Liaising with the conveyancing team to ensure that sales are efficiently processed on behalf of our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales and marketing
- 4 -5 years’ real estate sales experience
- Experience with a real estate developer and with sales processing would be beneficial.
- You must be well organized, have excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong Microsoft office skills and experience using generic accounting software is expected. (Tally/Quickbooks.)
- Being able to use web-based applications such as WordPress would be an advantage.
- You will also have an aptitude for communicating effectively with customers.
How to apply: