Job Vacancy: Regional Business Development Consultant
We are seeking an experienced Business Development Consultant to join our growing Company and help generate new sales in Nairobi, Kisumu and Mombasa Region.
- Drive sales and revenue within a specific geographical region
- Effectively meet with business owners in the specified region and to close sales
- Make a combination of daily, weekly, monthly sales calls, on phone, email and in-person visit.
- Establish meetings, and coordinate presentations as needed, focusing on prospect’s needs.
- Prepare and execute a daily sales plan to maximize territory management
- Introduce, plan, make appointment and telephone follow-up calls.
- Maximize sales efficiency by properly using industry classification
- Classify prospects and set the appropriate call frequency based on potential business
- Provide accurate pipelines on a regular basis
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A senior sales person who is able to work with minimum supervision
- Previous outside business to business sales experience preferred
- Strong Business Acumen
- Great organizational skills
- Able to interact with clients at all levels
- Acts quickly and decisively, Is analytical and creative
- Good communication (both written and oral) in English.
- Good interpersonal skills, at all levels and Honest
- Willingness to make cold calls via phone and face to face
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work jointly with our staffing consultants to help identify potential clients and sales opportunities
- Professional attitude and appearance
Basic salary 15k -20k and Un-Capped commission potential!!!
Only qualified and interested candidates should contact us through email@example.com.