Regional Human Resource Manager
Our Client owns, designs, sources and markets a selection of world renowned brands in dresses, shirts, sportswear, neckwear, footwear and accessories categories to the USA, United Kingdom and other international markets.
They are looking to recruit a Regional Human Resource Manager for the Kenyan, Ethiopian and Egyptian markets.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Single point of contact for Hub / Country Leader and Hub / Country Leadership Team
- Proactively identify and recommend HR programs across the Hub / Country
- Responsible for the formulation and implementation of HR strategies, effective delivery of HR services and management; interpretation and application of HR policies; rules and regulations; facilitation of internal procedures and process solutions to a wide spectrum of complex HR issues for the African region.
- Manage rollout of global programs across Hub/Country – Performance Management,
- Work with Country leadership to identify and develop talent aligned with the organization talent management process
- Ensure compliance with labour laws and other statutory requirements for each country/countries of responsibility
- Manage recruitment and selection process within country/countries
- Take leadership along with other leaders within country in driving employee engagement
- Work with C&B to ensure compensation & benefits in country/countries of responsibility are competitive and equitable
- Analyze training needs of the organization and design employee development, training programs.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor degree in human resource management
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource management will be an added advantage
- 8 years’ experience in total in HR Management, 2 years in a management role
- Experience in manufacturing industry, having worked in a multinational company
- Personality: excellent communicator, integer person, internationally exposed
- Working knowledge of and experience in multiple countries providing international and regional HR support.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before 31st March, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for, and expected remuneration, on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement