Job Summary: Our client operates one of the largest fast food stores worldwide; they are quickly expanding in Kenya as well as making inroads to other markets.
- Ensure prompt delivery of Pizza to client’s doorstep.
- Obtaining the recipient’s signature and collection of payment upon delivery
- Documentation and keeping records of information on pick-ups and deliveries
- Planning the most efficient delivery route
- Confirming deliveries with the responsible manager at the outlet and collecting instructions on the next delivery
- Valid K.C.S.E certificate
- Valid Driver’s license-Class BCEFG.
- Basic knowledge of motor cycle maintenance
- One – two years experience as a rider in a corporate environment preferably in a Restaurant Chain or Courier company
- Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Good knowledge of Nairobi & its environs.
- Great customer service and communication skills.
- Physically fit
- Proactive, honest and trustworthy
Send your application including a cover letter indicating your desire to work with our client; a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees by close of business Friday 11th March 2016.
P O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.